Sunday, April 4, 2010

A little Easter stitching




OK, so here is the satin stitch with the cotton Olde Willow Stitchery hand dyed. Oh, I forgot to mention that I did use a laying tool/awl to make sure the 2 threads were side by side. I think the sheen is great. I don't know if you can see it easily in the photo. It did take up most of that colour, so hopefully I have enough left to complete the cross stitches. ETA Actually, yes, there is another entire skein full of this colour, so I'm sure I will NOT be running out.

I do plan on stitching tonight whilst watching Opening Day at Fenway. I find baseball is very good to stitch by!

On a different note, my ds received Scribblenauts for Easter, and he says it's a great game. I may have to save up to get this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment